Thank you for visiting the Gambit Systems, LLC. (“Gambit Systems”) Web Site (the “Web Site”). Please thoroughly read the following terms, conditions and notices concerning your use of the Web Site.
Gambit Systems uses the Web Site to make information, services, and products available to its current and prospective clients. By accessing, using, or
downloading any information, products, or services delivered from or through the Web Site, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms, conditions, and notices (the “Terms”) and any other applicable end-user agreements. Please do not access this Web Site if you do not agree with these
This Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Gambit Systems reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and any content, services, products, pricing, or programs on or delivered through the Web Site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Web Site and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or
additional, communications. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Gambit Systems.
© 2000-2019 Gambit Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand names, technical information, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information on this Web Site and in any company marketing materials is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this Web Site or any other marketing materials may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without the prior written permission of Gambit Systems.
Any software and accompanying documentation available to download from this Web Site are the copyrighted work of their respective owners. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies such software. If no license accompanies the download, the
terms of the license, which accompanied the original product being updated, will govern. The use, download, or installation of any software signifies your agreement to the terms of such end user license agreements.
Except as otherwise indicated, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents from this Web Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. (A) The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes. (B) Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. (C) The document may not be modified in any way. (D) Gambit Systems reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Gambit Systems.
2. Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this Web Site. Elements of this Web Site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
3. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this Web Site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when
expressly permitted by Gambit Systems.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GAMBIT SYSTEMS, ALL INFORMATION AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
GAMBIT SYSTEMS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GAMBIT SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY
DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT GAMBIT SYSTEMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, GAMBIT SYSTEMS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE.
Gambit Systems does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through its Web Site.
Any information sent to Gambit Systems will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL. You grant Gambit Systems an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send Gambit Systems, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You also agree that Gambit Systems is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send Gambit Systems for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
Gambit Systems may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on its Web Site where users may transmit or post communications, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. Gambit Systems is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted on bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web Site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would
violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Gambit Systems will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Gambit Systems permits anyone to link to the Web Site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions:
A site that links to the Web Site:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in the Web Site
2. Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in the Web Site
3. Must not present misleading or false information about services or products provided by Gambit Systems
4. Must not misrepresent a relationship between Gambit Systems and the linker
5. Must not imply that Gambit Systems is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products
6. Must not use Gambit Systems’ logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Gambit Systems
7. Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages
8. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws
9. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon the request of Gambit Systems pursuant to the reserved rights of Gambit Systems to rescind its consent to allow the link
Gambit Systems provides links on its Web Site to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Gambit Systems. No representations are made by Gambit Systems about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Gambit Systems web site, you do so at your own risk. Gambit Systems is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Gambit Systems provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Gambit Systems endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such
Any reference to third-party products and services that Gambit Systems may include on its Web Site are for informational purposes. Gambit Systems makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Gambit Systems "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Gambit Systems reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these Terms. Any action related to these Terms will be governed by Florida law and controlling U.S. federal law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply.
Those who access this Web Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.